1. Applicant must be a Kuwaiti citizen
2. Applicant must be 25-40 years of age
3. Applicant must be a college graduate (Bachelor's degree or higher)
4. Applicant must possess proficiency to function fully and professionally in an English-speaking work environment, as demonstrated on application and during interview
5. Applicant must demonstrate leadership abilities and relevant experience in and commitment to a career in the public sector such as participation in civic education activities, citizen advocacy groups, campaigns, or service organizations.
6. Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience, and current employment, in relevant field.
7. Applicant must currently be established with a potentially interested audience -- or in a position to secure one—having the ability to convene 20 or more colleagues for post-trip briefings, presentations, and project work.
tell your friends
For any inquiries about the program, please feel free to contact Ms. Rasha Zalzala via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: 2575-0670 Ext. 6815/6819/6820.