AMIDEAST is pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for HSBC’s Financial and Entrepreneurship Awareness Program, a unique two-week educational opportunity in July 2009, for up to 30 first year college women from the UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon and Jordan. In this program students will get an in-depth experience in the worlds of entrepreneurship, banking and financial services, while, developing significant leadership skills that will serve them throughout their careers. The program is funded by HSBC and is administered by AMIDEAST. It will be conducted primarily at the all-women’s Wilson College in Chambersburg, PA, with visits to Washington, D.C. and HSBC Headquarters in Chicago, IL.
- In-country nationals of Kuwait
- Have very good English (minimum: ITP score of 500 or equivalent IELTS/iBT/TOEIC) Note: If you have not taken your local/international TOEFL test, please contact us to register for the upcoming testing session, which will take place on Sunday, the 26th of April 2009!
- Be a female first-year college student
- Have high academic achievement
- Be available to travel to the U.S. for two weeks from July 4th to July 21st, 2009
- Be a goal-oriented woman who demonstrates an interest in learning and self-improvement
Deadline: Thursday, April 30, 2009.