Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Paperless (3) - Microsoft OneNote



If you have a weak memory and you tend to forget the tasks that you need to focus on, give Microsoft OneNote a shot. You can have multiple notebooks, in each notebook you can have sections and in each section you can have pages. You have the option of inserting date/time, tags, pictures, audio and video, you can also sync it with outlook. I've been using it for 2 days now and i like it! I'm sure there are more things I haven't discover yet.

I have created a notebook for my projects so I can keep track of the changes I'm making and later on convert my notes into a decent documentation.

If you are a student you can use it too to store lecture notes if any, research notes, ideas, thoughts, important articles ... etc.

No comments: