2 months ago i decided to go Paperless ... and I managed to do the following:
- I stopped using the printer. I stopped printing docs, I forced myself to read everything off the screen (or by using my future ebook reader). (why print docs that are already "digitalized" for you?). I also got rid of all physically stored documentations which are useless!
- I stopped using sticky notes and used instead the e-sticky notes. its free and light. (check my current desktop pic)
- Instead of using the colored physical folders to store my docs, I used iColorFolder. Again its free and with it you can really organize your folders, color them based on your defined categories. (check my current desktop pic).
- When I go to meetings I either bring my laptop or bring nothing! (or my future ebook reader) No more papers!
- When I need to write something I use notepad!
After 2 months now, I can say that I'm Paperless :) I have no physical docs in my office, no papers and no sticky notes.
my current desktop