I chose the "Relationship Lines" because EVERY ONE asks about them first before any other line. They are considered to be of the Minor lines in Palmistry. (If you're a lefty look at your left hand).
- Strongly marked: A marriage or close relationship.
- Weakly marked: Romantic attachment.
- Long and straight: A long and happy relationship.
- Broken: Divorce or separation.
- Double line: A relationship with two people at the same time.
- Curved downward: will outlive partner.
- Strong curve upward to base of little finger: Staying unmarried but not celibate.
- Curve upward to the line of the sun: A marriage to a famous or wealthy person of the lines do not quite touch. if the lines cross, the marriage will be unhappy.
- Starts with a fork: Delay or frustration at the start of the relationship.
- Ends in a fork: A divorce or separation.
- Crossed by a line running from base of fingers of mercury: Opposition to a relationship.
- Crossed by girdle of Venus: An unhappy marriage, a nagging partner.
Palm Reading for Beginners and Little Giant Encyclopedia: Fortune Telling.
What lines do you have?