I needed to open a doc file today and I discovered that I don't have Microsoft word installed.
1- Why won't all applications be online .... mo arya7? i hate installing software, I think that all software should be "convereted" to web applications o '7alas. the hard-disk will then be used only for storage!
2- I decided to download OpenOffice. If you're stuck like me download it, It seems to be a good. it comes with six different flavors.
- Writer: (Microsoft Word, word processor)
- Base: (Access, databases)
- Calc: (Excel, spreadsheets)
- Impress (Power Point, presentations)
- Math (writing mathematical equations)
- Draw (sketching diagrams)
For more info: http://www.openoffice.org/